In this evolution of marketing, marketers are inclined to put their marketing budgets toward digital marketing campaigns. Inbound marketing, content marketing, email marketing, paid marketing and social (media) marketing are increasingly becoming the favored methods for attracting and engaging online buyers.
The Key Challenges
- How do you identify, track and engage with market?
- How do you link the volume of digital history to each lead?
- How do you know which all leads are qualified and which are not?
- Once you get an audience to your company website, how do you convert them to a recognized person?
- And how do you do these things without adding staff?
Let’s share you some reality on this –
- Sales productivity falls when sales people become lead qualifiers rather than lead verifies. Sales productivity falls even further if sales people are forced to become their own marketing shops.
- Leads acquired outside of marketing don’t benefit from nurture campaigns and other marketing programs, and have a much higher propensity to languish and be lost.
- The cost per lead rises dramatically when sales people acquire their own leads one at a time, as opposed to marketing applying repeatable processes and scale to acquire leads in bulk.
The Ultimate Solution – Marketing Automation Software
Once marketing automation system is deployed for your business then it will –
- Identify, track and engage with the leads.
- Enable you to link digital history of each lead without putting any human efforts.
- Perfect separation of qualified leads and unqualified leads.
- An in-depth behavior analysis which subsequently increase the sales conversions probability by 70%.
- Enable you to save the staffing cost as you will not require any human resource to perform the above tasks.
Marketing automation software facilitates precision, process, scale and analysis to lead generation campaigns. In short, these marketing applications track, acquire, score, nurture and transfer sales-ready leads to the sales team.
Find out the way this amazing, result oriented and certainly an effective tool for marketers and sales teams works
1. Digital Tracking
Marketing automation systems track all the visitors’ way better than google analytics obviously. When the anonymous visitor becomes known, the cookie history is associated to the lead record. These marketing systems include visual tools so that non-technical marketers can create landing pages and registration forms which also convert anonymous visitors into known contacts. By tracking a lead’s digital footprints, including what content they’ve consumed and what search terms they’ve used, the marketer can begin to understand their buyer role, buyer preferences and where they are in the buy cycle (An in-depth analysis of buyer behavior).
2. Lead Scoring
Marketing automation systems also score explicit criteria which include demographic factors such as Company Size, Contact Title and other criterion which align with the company’s target market or ideal customer profile. When leads are objectively scored to indicate when they are sales-ready, marketing passes fewer but higher quality leads to sales. By eliminating low quality leads, the qualified leads get more attention and sales productivity increases. In fact, one study found that a 10% increase in lead quality generates a 40% increase in sales productivity.
3. Lead Nurturing
Marketing automation software uses nurture campaigns to deliver progressive email communications of informational and educational content to engage and advance leads until they become sales-ready.
4. Lead Transfer
Marketing software can automatically forward sales-ready leads to the sales team once those leads reach a threshold score. But finding the right balance so that qualified leads are not held back from the sales team and unqualified leads are not forwarded to the sales team is a fine line.
5. Lead Analytics
Marketing systems have the capability to tie every lead, customer and revenue dollar back to the marketing program that created them. However, this is not an out of the box capability and in reality is seldom realized. Further, almost no marketing automation systems capture or integrate marketing costs which reside in financial so key metrics such as campaign ROI and ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment) remain elusive. To do better than the norm, begin your revenue attribution by defining your lead to customer conversion cycle stages and metrics.
Hope, we being experts of Digital Sales & Marketing at Sales-Push.com have fetched you all a clarity on Marketing Automation and its efficiency for you and your business to go on heights.