Facts on the Basis of Stats:
No matter how many online marketing tools are available in the picture of marketing communication, Email marketing will remain on top of the list of online marketing tools. Just because it is the cheapest tool of online marketing communication, doesn’t mean this amazing tool isn’t effective enough (if executed efficiently or through experts of Email marketing). Nowadays most of the “small and medium businesses” have opt Email marketing by leveraging the expertise of experts in the same domain like Sales-Push.com or others and are really able to produce results out of the Email Marketing Campaigns they are doing.
Therefore, below are the facts on the basis of stats, which clearly prove what mentioned above for those SBMs, who haven’t started leveraging Email Marketing Tool to grow their businesses:
- Businesses return $40 for every $1 spent on email marketing. (Source: Constant Contact, 2012).
- Email is the most effective channel for direct marketing. (Source: Direct Marketing Association, 2013).
- 84% of respondents use desktops or laptops to access email; however, two-thirds of those under 30 use their smart phones or cell phones to access their email. (Source: Chadwick Martin Bailey, 2012).
- 64% of people say they open an email because of the subject line. (Source: Chadwick Martin Bailey)
- “Latest” was the only benefit-related term to see above average clicks (8.8%) and click-to-opens (9%), while “special,” “exclusive,” and “innovate” — while performing about average in opens — fared far more poorly in clicks and click-to-opens. (Source: Adestra July 2012 Report)
- The average click through rate for triggered emails is more than double the rate for mass emails. (Source: Epsilon)
- Customer acquisition via email has quadrupled in the last 4 years. (Source: Custora 2013)
- Customers who receive email marketing spend 83% more. (iContact 2013)
- Email opens on smartphones and tablets have increased 80% over the last six months. (Litmus)
- Exact Target asked almost 1,500 US online consumers (age 15 and up) about how they prefer to get permission-based marketing messages and a whopping 77 percent said email.
- 67 percent of customers give their email addresses to companies to receive discounts and promotions (ClickZ)
- 36 percent of email messages across 12 key industries were opened on mobile devices (Smartphone and tablets) in the first half of 2012 (Knotice)
- E-newsletters make up the greatest number of emails in consumer inboxes (29 percent) (Return Path’s November 2012 Email Intelligence Report)
- Email marketing produced above average lead conversions for 27% of marketers in 2013 (HubSpot)
- 11% of companies employ a dedicated email marketer (HubSpot)
Hence, above are the facts which definitely going to be beneficial and apparently a driving force for those SMBs who haven’t opted Email Marketing to opt the same and take your business to a level which produces results. So, let the Email marketing be the reason of your business growth.