1. Start with spring cleaning by segmenting your list and sending reactivation campaigns:
After finish line switched from simple segmentation to intelligent automation and targeted segmentation, they deserved a 50% increase in email revenue for trigger-based programs.
2. Plan a garage sale that will make room for a new arrival:
Win-back emails with & off in subject lines were nearly twice as effective as emails with % off discounts.
3. Choose some nice spring COLORS for your email templates:
4. Incorporate existing visual elements:
Vega, a health and nutrition company launched an educational email program.
The first message doubled the average performance; with a 66% open rate and a click-through rate of 35%.
The second email achieved an open rate of 53% and a click-through ratio of 28%.
5. Plan an engaging drip campaign:
55% of marketers who used videos in an email reported higher click-through rate.
44% noticed an increase in the number of time subscribers spent reading an email.
41% reported an increase in the sharing or following of details.
6. Rewarded your subscribers’ loyalty:
27% of people who read emails from companies do so because they like the brand and want to support the company.
7. Spread Joy:
10% of a person’s happiness comes from external circumstances – good things that happen to them. Your email could be one of those good things.