If your emails and websites aren’t optimized for smart devices, you’re likely losing at least 20% of your marketplace
Email marketing is powerful marketing tool, but only if you approach it in the right way.
Here are 10 tips for you to start profiting from Email marketing:
- Email Regularly: Keep in touch with your list regularly and deliver great content, so they look forward to your emails. Also, when you email regularly, you can send more frequent product promotions.
- Get Them Ready for Promos: If you plan to promote a product in the near feature,start sending useful content related to that product ahead of time.
- When You Promote: Only Promote If you want to sell a product via email, you’ll get the best results if you only include a Avoid Mixing promotion in that particular email. Promotions with Unrelated No other content. No extra Content links. Just talk about the product you want them to buy.
- Your customer list is gold: These are people who have already purchased from you and are likely to purchase from you again. They are more valuable than a basic opt-in list, so treat them as such.
- Sell Ads: Selling advertising in your mailings is a great way to generate revenue.How much you can charge will depend on your market,size of your list and its quality.
- List Segmentation: Segmenting your list based on products they buy, links they click and their individual interests can help you send more targeted offers to your mailing list.
- Free Offers: That Convert Everybody likes free stuff and it’s one of the easiest things to share with our lists. Whether it a pay-per-lead, upsell or upgrade offer.
- Autoresponder Sequences: Automate your email marketing with autoresponder sequences. Autoresponders make it easy to create multiple lists in highly targeted areas of your niche.
- Follow Up: One of the most common mistakes in email marketing is not following up. Always, always, always follow up.
- Track Everything: One of the biggest benefits of email is that it’s easy to track.You can pinpoint which email produced the best results and to which segments of your lists. Always track everything to improve your results.