- Consumers who receive email marketing spend 83% more when shopping
- You spend $1 and get $44.25 ROI
- 70% of digital marketing see email marketing as a top medium of ROI
- Email can be up to 20x more effective than other tools to online marketing
- 62% of B2B e-Marketers plan to increase the email marketing budget
But emails are effective and result oriented only if they are getting opened!
Therefore, Lets us come to the point and share you 10 best ways to get high open rates out of your email marketing, so that you can also enjoy the best ROI –
1. Avoid Buying Email Marketing List
Always rely on or use a clean targeted list of opted-in recipients.
32% of marketers say segmenting their database is on the top priority in the next 12 months. Targeting and segmenting will increase your CTR by 3 % to 8 %. Here creating a user persona and connect with them messages with tailored content as per their behavior, want etc., would help you so much.
4. Audience should be Aware About your Expectations
Before sending out your newsletters, tell your recipients what type of content they can expect and how often they’ll be hearing from you.
6. Optimize it for Mobile
38% of all emails opened on a mobiles device.
78% of US users will access their emails on a mobile device by 2017.
Study the behaviour of the recipients! What time and day do they usually open your emails and which content and link gauged their most of the attention. This will help in engagement and get you the ability to improve your conversion rates by 10%.
2. From Name should be a real person
Avoid impersonal [email protected] email addresses for god sake! They will straight go to the cyber trash.
3. Simply an Awesome Subject Line is Critical
64% of people say they open emails because of subject line. Wanna make your subject killer? Then limit your subject line within 50 characters in order to make your subject line a killer line.
5. Display Early “Call-to-Action”
Display your Call-to-Action near the top so that recipients can see it without even scrolling.
7. Personalization is critical
Personalized emails improve click-through rates by 14% and conversion rate by 10%. So, here using name of the recipients or a greeting would do a lot.
9. Lastly – Social Buttons
Don’t forget about social sharing buttons! They are also as important as the above ways are.