Emails can be the best way to keep in touch with customers, to offer customers special deals and to reach out to new customers
There are many reasons people have for deleting emails before even opening them.
But the main issue is that, are all of your emails reaching your subscribers inboxes?
Here are some tips to avoid the spam folder and have your e-mails going directly into your recipient’s inbox:
- Confirm that you are not on any blacklists: Confirm public blacklists of popular sources of spam to make sure you are not on them.
- Send validation email after approval : The first thing to do when new people sign up to accept your e- mails or newsletter is to send them a message justifying that they want to be signed up, to confirm they were not enrolled by someone else.
- Segment your lists: One of the many reasons to segment the list is that the spam complaints to you will not be in one mass.
- Give a clear unsubscribe link at the top: Giving a clear link means that if for any reason receivers no longer want to receive your emails
- Hire best email service provider: Hiring the services of a best email service provider can prevent your mail become spam and send your overall marketing campaign to your customers’ inbox.