With a massive amount of emails delivered to our inboxes everyday, it can seem like a daunting task to get your email blast to stand out from all the rest. In addition, there are many factors to consider when developing an email marketing campaign, including:
- What platform will your end users view the email in?
The following are a few of the types of measurements that can be used:
- Bounce rate: the percentage of total emails sent that could not be delivered to the recipient’s inbox
- Delivery rate: the percentage of emails that were actually delivered to recipients’ inboxes.
- List growth rate: a measurement of how fast your email list is growing. A list of subscribers will vary over time as some recipients unsubscribe and new recipients subscribe to receive emails.
- Click -Through-Rate (CTR): the proportion of the audience who clicked on one or more links contained in an email message.
If you use an Email Marketing platform you will be able to pull this information and create reports at any time.