Here at Sales-Push.com, our team is kicking off this 2015 by looking at the performance of our experienced experts of Email marketing to see what worked well in 2014, and how we can outperform in the year ahead.
1. Enhance your Email list.
But if you want your list have a bigger impact in the year ahead, there are few things you will want to consider.
- Make it easy for the people to sign-up – make sure every page you are interacting with your customers should have sign-up option visible in bold. Therefore it will make easy for the people to sign-up which will grow your Email list.
- Give them a reason to sign-up – you need to make sure that your targeted people should see the value in the content you want to show them to see, if you are effective enough to show the value to them then it would definitely fetch you the growing Email list.
2. Raise the Open Rates:
In order to improve the opens in the year ahead, there are a few things you need to keep in mind:
- Are people looking forward to the Emails you sent out – people who usually look forward to the Emails are the once they find familiarity in ‘from name’ and ‘from Email address’. Therefore, you need to first take the permission from your audience before adding new contact to your list, which means once the people sign-up you have got the permission and certainly can go ahead sending updates on your business.
- Are my Emails standing out in the noise of the competition – Since you have taken the permission so, standing out in a crowded inbox starts with making sure people recognize that your emails are coming from you. Use a consistent ‘from name’ and ‘from Email address’ in every message you send out. You also want to make sure people know what they can expect from your email when it lands in their inbox. Craft a compelling subject line that catches your reader’s attention and lets them know why they should click to open.
3. Enhance Email Engagement:
If you want to boost email engagement, pay attention to these questions
Make it easy for people to engage with your Emails – Design can play a major role in whether or not people will interact with the emails you send out. Keep your message as focused as possible, with one clear call to action that you want them to take. Constant Contact makes it easy to design emails that drive action with our customized Email templates.
Provide a compelling reason to act – If people aren’t engaging with your emails, it may be because they aren’t connecting with the content you send out. Take some time to look through your click reports to see which links are getting the most attention. This is a great way to see what your readers are most interested in. You can also create separate email lists for people who click on a particular link and follow up with a more targeted email.
4. Improve ultimate business results:
There are a few things you will have to consider:
Set the right goal for your Email – Think about the goal of your Email before you sit down to create it. In some cases, the goal will be a direct response — to drive sales, generate reservations, or bring more people into your store or office. In other cases, the goal will be focused on the long-term — to generate awareness, improve loyalty, or increase referrals. With a goal in mind, you’ll be able to make smarter decision about the content you decide to include.
Have easy ways to measure the results – You’ll also want to think about how you’ll measure the results of your campaign beyond the inbox. For example, if you’re including a coupon in your email to generate sales, you’ll want to make sure you can track how many coupons have been redeemed. You also want to pay attention to how many of the people who redeemed the offer are your existing customers, and which are new to your business. With a tool like Track-able coupons, you can monitor all of this in a single location online. You can also look to integrate the tools you’re already using to run your business with your Sales-Push.com account.
Let us know what goals you have in your mind to grow your business we dedicated team and experts in Email Marketing will manage your entire Email campaigns end-to-end.