1. Topics to Cover in Newsletters
Few of them are:
• About Athletic Facilities
• About Camps
•About Equipment Rentals
•About Indoor Gaming Facilities
•About Lifestyle Coaching
A professionally engineered email marketing campaign focused to meet the full requirements of your specific fitness business, as well as your own personal preference.
- Customer participation in additional events and occurrences
- Find new customers
- Enterprise loyalty
- Expansion of customer base
3. Advanced Subscriber Segmentation
- If you send exactly the same to every customer on your list it will not much effective.
- Every person varies in their personal demographics or behavior patterns, always keep in mind.
- By applying segmentation techniques and then composing your email newsletter will be more effective.
4. Obtaining Your Customer’s Personal Data
- Most of the customers do not want to throw their personal information unless it is necessary.
- In the Health and fitness business, you are in a better position than other industries.
- Providing details about age and physical condition is a matter of course when filling out a membership form.
- Every bit of information about any customer who has agreed to receive your newsletters is critical.
5. Test Again and Again, Learn
- Try a variation in sending frequency and analyze its pros and cons.
- Make a variation in the type of information you share, that will give you a report about the most opened and least opened contents.
- Listen to every feedback you get from the customer and their behavior.