Many tours and travel Operators see email marketing as the most effective marketing tool. Actually, if they promote their Coupons (Free Discount) with their subscriber, it becomes the ultimate solution to convert their subscriber into their Customers. If you reward your subscribers with discount coupons on regular basis increase your customer base. It will increase your loyalty among existing customers and raise awareness about what your tour company. You will find that your profits actually increase.
1. LOW TRAVEL SEASON: PROMOTE COUPONS
- In high travel season, you might get a solid booking with customers paying a very good price.
- In Low season you might struggle to meet your minimum income to sustain in the industry.
- This is the time to promote your coupons for off-season products and rates.
2. BOOST YOUR SELL WITH COUPON PROMOTION
- As a tour and activity operator, there are chances to offer several tour packages for your customers.
- If you are a well-established tour and travel company there are multiple booking options.
- There are chances of booking a private tour or group tour.
- After a successful group tour, send them a feedback mail and provide them with some discount coupons if they go for a private tour on their next visit.
3. GIVE INCENTIVES AND REPEAT IT AGAIN AND AGAIN
- Make a referral policy for your past customers. You may offer them huge incentives or even free package tour for some kind of successful referrals.
- A good incentive plan makes your customers to be focused on promoting your business.
- There will be a two-fold benefit here; you will gain new customers as well as loyalty from returning customer.