It is simple and quick to use, and it can help you reach an unprecedented number of potential customers while staying in touch with current customers.
Here are the seven best reasons to use email marketing for your business today:
1. It’s really easy: It is simple to do, especially if you have a little bit of expert advice and direction from a professional web marketing company.
2. It draws more web traffic: Unlike a regular mail marketing campaign, which might only draw a little bit of traffic to your website, an email marketing strategy will draw tons of traffic. This is mainly because you can embed links to your site in emails.
3. It keeps customers in the loop: Putting out monthly or weekly emails about specials and business updates is one of the best ways to keep customers coming back time after time. Instead of sending out expensive mail that will never get opened, you can send emails that customers can scan easily for current specials and discounts they’ll be more likely to use.
4. It’s cheap: With email marketing, you don’t have to pay for printing and postage, which means that it’s one of the cheapest ways to stay in contact with your customers.
5. It can be voluntary: Sometimes you just annoy people by sending unsolicited mail, but if you have a great website, you can allow people to sign up for your email newsletters and special offers. This is a great way to get advertising copy to the people who want it the most.
6. It’s fast: Sending an email takes almost no time at all. Of course, writing and proofing a professional-looking email letter can take some time, but it won’t take you any time at all to send out that email once you’ve got it finished.
7. It builds relationships: Keeping in touch with customers and potential clients on a regular basis is the best way to do relational marketing. People love to feel connected to other people, and by sending out regular emails, your customers will feel connected to your business, which will draw them back time and again.