Don’t worry, we’re here to tune your email campaign and tell you E-mail Marketing Mistakes which you can avoid.
There are 10 common mistakes, you should care about it:
- Trying to start an Email campaign without an ESP (email service provider): There should be always a platform to perform something.
- To tag non-supporting pictures, for desktop, tablet or mobile viewing: Image should fit in all format.
- Being unknown about the recipient’s gender: It can lead to some strange and improper situations.
- Spamming too much i.e. sending emails without prior permission: No one like spams.
- Too much content in Emails, which is not easily digestible: Be simple and short.
- Not having any “unsubscribe me” option is the stuck of mind: you can’t force customer for unwanted emails.
- Avoid using too much copyright material unlawfully: Because this may be a subject of illegal affairs.
- Making stupid spelling mistakes: It measures the maturity of content writer.
- Asking too much of your recipients: they could think defensively about their personal information.
- Always prioritize your emails according to the taste of recipients: People always love their own problem and solution, but not always.
So these are 10 mistakes which you should avoid in order to improve your email marketing strategy and to get the best result. If you know some more mistakes which one can commit then do share with us in our comment session and if you have any query you can directly contact us.